Non profit client tasked OSEM to provide all fundraising and logistics management for an event which would capitalize on their unique lakefront venue during the Independence Day Fireworks display.
- Developed and sold sponsorship opportunities for event
- Solicited in-kind and for hire vendors including tents, catering, bar service, decorations, DJ, security, among others
- Managed all details of logistics for this difficult outdoor venue, given limited parking, bathroom facilities, potential weather issues
- Lead committee of volunteers, non profit staff, and Board of Directors to consensus on decisions around event and implementation of event
- Event sold out while also raising more money than budgeted