- Voted “Best Century Ride” by Black Diamond Sports and Vermont Sports Magazine
- Doubled participation in this charitable cycling event and tripled donations in three years.
- 750 cyclists, over 100 volunteers
- The largest charity cycling event in Vermont
Responsible for all aspects of the event including:
- Recruiting/managing sponsors
- Recruiting/managing volunteers
- Branding event
- Marketing/promotion of event: social media, posters, advertising, direct mail
- Managing all vendors including food, sanitation, water delivery, vehicle support, venues for start/finish and 5 water stops
- Sourcing and managing swag and logo-wear products for sale at event
- Marketing campaign for fundraising
- Database/software management
- Logistics of ride including course support for 25 paraplegics and quadriplegics on handcycles.